Brass Moulding Insert Specification
We are one of the highly accepted business unit engaged in industrialized and supplying high excellence Brass Inserts.
The range is known for durability and high strength. We have many kinds of molding insert developed and always keenly look for new development to add in our product range.
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per specifications
Brass Inserts Shapes
- Round Knurled Inserts
- Hexagonal Inserts,
- Square Inserts
- Both blind and through inserts are available
Finishing and Plating
- Natural Platted, Nickel Platted, Chrome Platted, Tin Plated or as per customer specifications.
- Any type of Brass Inserts can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.